Health Is Our Priority
The tourism and hospitality industry returns to its former course, which means that tourists around the world will try to choose the safest hotels for their stay. Cleanliness in hotels is a new point while deciding which hotel to choose.
As a rule, when choosing a hotel there are two main categories - price and location. These two categories are still of high importance, but now also added how hotels prevent the spread of a new coronavirus infection.
The health of guests and staff in the Hilton Garden Inn Moscow New Riga is our priority. In accordance with the recommendations of reputable health and hygiene experts, Hilton has developed a comprehensive cleaning and disinfection program. The Hilton Clean Stay program is used in our hotel. What does it mean? Let's take a closer look.
- Additional disinfection of all contact surfaces in the room, such as switches and remote controls, hangers and door handles, remote controls, telephones and mirrors.
- Replacing printed materials with digital information. To minimize contact with any surface, we have provided QR codes. Just point your phone's camera at the code and the necessary information will open.
- Increase the frequency of cleaning operations.
- Innovative disinfection technologies.
- Disinfectants for guests at the entrance to the hotel and in high-traffic areas. •
- Employee safety. They were given personal protective equipment (masks, gloves). There are also regular trainings and new instructions are implemented.
- More frequent cleaning and disinfection of public areas.
- Guarantee that after a thorough cleaning and until the arrival of the guest, the room will be closed to access.
- More thorough cleaning and disinfection of the pool area, spa area and fitness center.
- UV lamps are used for disinfection.
- More thorough cleaning of restaurants, bars, conference rooms and room service.
We take all necessary measures to make our guests feel safe! See you in our garden!
Hilton Garden Inn Moscow New Riga.